Our Community Partners.
Part of the freedom Jesus has made available to us as an expression of His family, is the freedom to serve others in view of how graciously He has first served us! It’s a freedom to give to our community rather than take from it, knowing that Jesus has given us "more than we could ever ask or imagine." (Eph. 3:20)
Hub Church is grateful to be strategically partnering with a number of groups and organizations that are making our neighborhood and city even better places in which to live, work and play!
Hub Church's Community Partners Include: (From top left to right and in alphabetical order)
- Aloft Hotels = A wonderful, new hotel located in the thriving seaport district of South Boston. Hub Church is proud to call the Aloft home for our Sunday Gatherings.
- City of Boston = Hub Church is honored to partner with Mayor Marty Walsh, his team, and the city of Boston for things like neighborhood cleanups, free movies on the beach, water bottle handouts, etc.
- South Boston Chamber of Commerce = As a member of the South Boston Chamber of Commerce, Hub helps with the coordination and execution of the annual South Boston Street Festival and Halloween Parade, among other things.
- Gavin Foundation = The Gavin Foundation is a multi-service nonprofit agency providing comprehensive, community-based substance abuse treatment, education, and prevention programs. Hub Church is grateful to partner with their recovery programs and facilities management.
- Joseph M. Tierney Learning Center = Through volunteer and facilities assistance, Hub Church is helping the Learning Center forward it's mission of "addressing the educational, employment, financial stability, and health & wellness goals of low-income families in South Boston."
- Monsignor Powers Apartments = Hub Church is grateful to be friends and partners with the Monsignor Powers Apartments; "a small, elderly/disabled community that offers a variety of living arrangements for low-and moderate-income elderly and disabled persons."
- South Boston Neighborhood Development Corporation = Hub is blessed to partner with this "group of local residents committed to maintaining South Boston’s character as an affordable, safe, working class community."
- South Boston Association of Non-Profits = As a member of the SBANP, Hub is cooperating "to inspire a collective and powerful voice among the leadership of South Boston’s non-profits to influence change and build a healthier community for all of our residents and neighbors."
- Paraclete = Paraclete is an out-of-school educational enrichment program, offering Boston students in the 4th-8th grade the academic support, homework and tutoring assistance, enrichment classes, and education-based field trips needed to boost achievement. Hub is grateful to support the Paraclete through volunteer and facilities assistance.
- Perry Elementary School = Hub is honored to provide volunteers, supplies, faculty and staff support at this school, which daily lives out its values of "Work Hard. Respect. All. Perry Pride."